- Non-personal Information: Un-identified and non-identifiable information belonging to Users, which may be made available to the Website, or automatically collected by use of the Website. Non-personal Information does not, however, enable us to identify the person from whom the information was collected from, and largely consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked whatsoever to an identifiable individual, for instance the identity and operation system/ browser, smart-phone model, operating system model, duration on the Website, Users ‘click-stream’ activity, keyboard language, etc.
- Personal Information: Identifiable information of the individual, specifically information which identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with accessible additional information, enable an individual’s identification, or may be of private or sensitive nature. Personal Information collected by the Website entails the following kinds of information: IP address, device identifier, personal details provided in connection with use of the Website, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, and address.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- We collect information through an individual’s (User) usage of the Website. Therefore, we are conscious of your usage of the Website and may collect and record the information related to such usage, as well as using “cookies” and other tracking technologies.
- We collect information that you provide to us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily make available when you use the Website or contact us.
WHY SUCH INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- To provide and operate our Website and related services.
- To display or send Users marketing and advertising material, general and personalized content and advertisement.
- To enhance the Website and to provide Users with technical assistance and support.
- To send a User updates, notices, notifications, announcements, and additional information that relate to the Website and related services.
- To generate cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might use to operate and improve our Website and provide related services.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our business partners and affiliates.
LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING USER INFORMATION
We gather and process a User’s information for the purposes described in the policy, based on at least one of the following legal grounds:
STORAGE OF USER INFORMATION
Information related to Users will be maintained, processed and stored by the Website and authorized business partners, affiliates and service providers in the United States, and if necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by a third party service provider.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
THE SHARING OF USER INFORMATION
We may share a User’s Personal Information with third parties (or allow them access to it) only in the outlined manners and instances:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, whenever we believe in good faith that it is legally bound to share such information.
- To detect, prevent, or address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To respond to a User’s support request.
- To respond to claims that a User’s contact information or any other private or proprietary information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been used, posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment.
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our Users or the general public.
- When we undergo any change in control, which includes a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To collect, hold and/or manage Users’ Personal Information through authorized third party service providers, as intended hereunder, who may be located outside the State of Israel (for example, Google Analytics). Such third party service providers may receive or have access to Users’ Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Website and related services, namely to allow cloud hosting services, serving of personalized content and advertisement, analytics of functionality and usability of our Website, and we may only use it for such purposes.
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, we may share anonymized information with any other third party, at our sole discretion.
We use specific monitoring and tracking technologies, which includes the ones which are offered by third party service providers. These technologies are used to maintain, provide and improve the Website on an ongoing basis, and to provide a better User experience. Take note that these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) secure our Website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our website, (iv) create and monitor analytics, and (v) deliver a User targeted and tailored advertisements based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and to track ad performance (For more information regarding this, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
To use our Website, Users must be over the age of sixteen (16). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of sixteen (16) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we may verify minors under the age of sixteen (16) are not using the Website.
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of a User’s Personal Information, reduce the risks incurred from loss of information and to prevent unauthorized use of such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
We retain Personal Information collected for as long as needed to provide Users with our services and to comply with any applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you should choose to withdraw your consent of processing your Personal Information at any given time, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or partly to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
UPDATING, OBTAINING A COPY OF, OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information which is stored in our systems. You may ask for confirmation as to whether or not we process or have processed your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may request that we suspend the use of Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights laid out, contact us at: Gadgetheorymedia@gmail.com. When handling these requests we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and regarding other privacy related matters, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.